Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amateur Drama Group in Dublin

Options
  • 09-07-2009 11:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi,

I would like to join an adult drama group. I have no experiance at all, apart from some school plays and would love to gain confidence speaking in public. I think this would be a fun way to do that and to meet some new people.

Anyone any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭brightspark

Thought someone from boards drama group would have answered you by now

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1089

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,641 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Hi Daisychain, Ive been offline all week so havent been around to reply. :(

As brightspark kindly pointed out we have a drama group on boards, entitled No Drama Theatre. The forum he linked to is our hangout and newshut. Official workshops are on a summer break until August 18th.

You will also find links to other amateur groups on the Drama League of Ireland's website, www.dli.ie

Advertisement