Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ali's Tarot Table, Blackrock

Options
  • 09-07-2009 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has a phone number so that I can make a booking for myself and a friend? Or if it is a case of just turning up, what days and times is she available? Can't seem to find anything on line but I heard she was good. Had anyone ever been to her actually?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 SUSANJ

A
    Sheog wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone has a phone number so that I can make a booking for myself and a friend? Or if it is a case of just turning up, what days and times is she available? Can't seem to find anything on line but I heard she was good. Had anyone ever been to her actually?

Thanks!
    Hi A friend of mine has Ali as a guest in her Restaurant DIVA in Greystones on Wednesday evenings. Check out DIVA website for more information.

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Aine TCD

Sheog wrote: »

Thanks!

Just turn up at Blackrock Market on Saturday or Sunday - she is usually there in the early afternoon. When you get there you'll be given a card to wait in line to see her - you don't have to make an appointment.

The last couple of times I went I wasn't waiting long.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭BeatNikDub

Hi folks, care to share your experiences with Ali?

I have heard one very positive experience alright and am thinking of popping to Blackrock market to her very soon.

Many thanks,
    Nikki

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 malcolmtucker

Hi Guys,

Just wondering if anyone has been to see Ali and how accurate her future predictions are? Have been to see her three times over the past three years and she has been spot on about the present and has gotten the gist of the future right. Was with her a few weeks ago and she told me something I would love to come true.

Thanks

MT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 cinta311

hi,
    how much does she cost?
    thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 ellebi

Hi, I got a reading over the phone before live, Past, Present and Future with a free CD, it was about 30euro and you got to ask 3 questions of your choice. I found her very good.
    She is also in Dalkey at the Market on a Saturday.
    I am hoping to go there this Saturday for a face to face reading.

She's definly worth a visit

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement