Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Mod: Mystik Monkey

• 09-07-2009 12:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭

How Do, Chaps -

As part of our transition to a broader forum, and because he's such a nice and knowledgeable guy, we've asked Mystik Monkey to help us mod the forum. Please be gentle with him :)

Thanks Mystik for agreeing to take this on, we're delighted to have you on board.

MH mods.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭DrIndy

congrats mate!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

*Tips hat*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

thanks tbh,

was very happy to be asked. It's great forum, with the potential to be huge!

also thanks to this already posted and those who might in the future. I'm not going to thank eacj post individually. I'm far too busy polishing my ban stick to be doing that!

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

\o/

well done dude! :D I cant wait to hear you and Trout discussing yore. . . um. . . balls. Or what have you! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Welcome, congrats and good luck!

• Advertisement

ChewChew wrote: »
    \o/

well done dude! :D I cant wait to hear you and Trout discussing yore. . . um. . . balls. Or what have you! :P

thats not for your ears baby............now off up to bed with you, its well past your sleepytimes :P

thats not for your ears baby............now off up to bed with you, its well past your sleepytimes :P
    :eek: Really? :(

oh yes

don't worry i'll be right up to tuck in

oh yes

don't worry i'll be right up to tuck in
    your grand love. I is a big gurl now ;)

get a room :p

• Advertisement

GuanYin wrote: »
    get a room :p
    hahaha. I work with nurses. My boss is a CNMIII. thats enough for moi ;)

ChewChew wrote: »
    your grand love. I is a big gurl now ;)

daddy is so proud!
    :D

i expected better from you GY.......always with the smutty interpretations, you'll never change ;)

daddy is so proud!
    :D
    oh I could go so much further with that. But I wont. :p

i expected better from you GY.......always with the smutty interpretations, you'll never change ;)

I think you have me confused with ermm... someone else? :confused: :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Welcome Magikal Mystikal Monkey Man, glad to have you with us. :)

Advertisement