Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mercian Fixie for sale...

• 09-07-2009 12:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,
    selling my Mercian, college fees to be paid....

57cm frame 631reynolds tubing(2007): dark Green metallic. some scratches but no damage to frame. will get some pics up soon- lost my camera.
    NO BRAKE for this as there is no brake holes drilled.

duraace 36hole track hubs on mavic open pro rims. duraace14t sprocket and a 17t cant remember the brand.
    duraace track cranks(165mm) retro(20+ years old) untegra bb and spd pedals
    Nitto njs drops(steel) and stem(pearl9)
    Campy record headset
    Fizzik bar tape(looks like leather, tastes like chicken)
    Brooks B17 saddle on 2 bolt seatpost(cant remember the name of it, al?)

i am 5'9"? and the frame is a god size for me but could suit upto 6'2" easily.

will be at the fixie day in the george bernard shaw on sat for the rfixie fanatics, if you wanna touch it... no AL!!!! not like that!

never worked on this bike(my retirement present for myself) have my surly ss for that.

So, looking for €1250.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

Wow! Afraid I can't make an offer, but that is one heck of a bike! Best of luck with the sale.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

yum:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

Fantastic bike, and great price... I do like touching it (not in that way Karma!)

:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Karma

will take offers on the parts as i have a friend who will take the frame(has his own parts...)

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Swaine55

how much for the rear track wheel?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Karma

sorry to say, my mate let me down and i kept all so not selling parts. only the whole bike for sale.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭beans

In an alternative universe where debts are credits, I'd be all over this :) Sorry you have to sell, hope you find a nice home for her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,106 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

Any pics?

Advertisement