Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone online [merged]

• 09-07-2009 1:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭

I have noticed that it takes a long time for calls to appear online. It is taking up to days for some calls to register. Is this normal for VF?

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

I asked the same of their CS weeks ago as its taking 3 maybe 4 days to appear. She said they were working on it, but it sounded like I was being fobbed off......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

O2 can sometimes take over a day and when your billing date occurs it won't update online for 4 or 5 days sometimes.

Meteor seems to be the most up to date one out there taking about 2 hours sometimes.

Might be worth emailing (care@vodafone.ie) or calling (1907) to see what the official line is?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Bond-007 wrote: »
    I have noticed that it takes a long time for calls to appear online. It is taking up to days for some calls to register. Is this normal for VF?

Yes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Random wrote: »
    Meteor seems to be the most up to date one out there taking about 2 hours sometimes.

Might be worth emailing (care@vodafone.ie) or calling (1907) to see what the official line is?

I think Meteor bill postpay calls in real time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭brendanuk

I think Meteor bill postpay calls in real time.

Don't know how they do itm but it is pretty damn good :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

I know there was a thread about this not long ago, but I can't find it through the search. Anyway, Unbilled calls now running 6 days behind, this is a joke. Is it coincidence that this happens around billing dates? Add this to how badly their website is designed, I miss the O2 one, which had drastically improved just before I switched.

Pet Hates:

Your unbilled minutes and used data are in 2 separate areas, they should be together

3-6 days behind on unbilled minutes.

Can't send one text to more than 5 people at a time, unless you want to pay for their "All@once" service. What a rip-off that is.

Anyway, rant over.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Davy wrote: »

D'oh!!!
    Thanks, Davy I thought I did, but I couldn't remember what it was called.....Still, the website is such a p.o.s. it deserves a second thread......:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

2 threads merged

Advertisement