Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You can only have one!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

A sense of adventure for me.

So many people are total stick in the muds. I love it when someone actually says yes to joining in on my silly schemes and is willing to be my partner in crime.

Other things like humour and trust all branch out from that then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭neuro-praxis

Integrity first.

Second has got to be humour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭trio

Kindness.

cos without wanting to sound too depressing, in any long term relationship there's gonna be really hard times.

Someone's going to have a health scare, someone's going to lose their job and get depressed, someone's going to lose a parent.....

And having your partner be just genuinely KIND to you when you need it most is just the most amazing thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 ker09

Think I'd have to say someone who is down to earth and not up his own ass if ya know what I mean. I can't stand people who think they know everything! It turns me off every time.
    Someone who doesn't take life too seriously and up for a laugh. Oh and nice arms ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭MJOR

I am a kindness person too.... somebody with morals and principles too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭allandanyways

Ermmmm.... well if anyone can come up with a better word for this (not quirkiness cos that's a crap word), fire away.

Cuteness
    - like I just go to mush if someone has a quality about them that's really cute, not into "manly men"... It's hard to explain. Like my OH is just the cutest person in the world. He has big blue eyes and the cutest laugh and he's mad into science and astronomy and he's the baby of his family and loves his big brother something mad altogether and he just says and does really cute things and he's just adorable. He's from Donegal and has the accent and weird words. He does or says something that makes me go "awwh" every day. He's so quiet that most people think he's a grumpy bastard but then he has all this cuteness about him. That's what makes me love him.

and if I could add some other stuff, I'd also have eyes, smile, a weird sense of humour, honesty and trustworthy as other qualities I like. And a nice bum.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

Confident wit. If a man can exude confident, intelligent wit, I'll always manage to find something physically attractive about him. If you present me with a brainless beef bus, I'll go around him to find the witty bloke.

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Mackleton

I think for me it's someone who doesn't take life too seriously. Obviously someone who is an adult about the important things but realises that the day to day small stuff isn't all that important and can laugh at things and himself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Confident wit. If a man can exude confident, intelligent wit, I'll always manage to find something physically attractive about him. If you present me with a brainless beef bus, I'll go around him to find the witty bloke.

+1 to the whole post.

I find confident wit very sexy in a guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭PK2008

Honesty

No wait....big b00bs, I dont think I could ever get tired of playing with them

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭masonman

PK2008 wrote: »
    Honesty

No wait....big b00bs, I dont think I could ever get tired of playing with them

Man boobs don't count

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

a good attitude.

generally a positive attitude towards life and people in general. i'd just be entirely incompatible with anyone who didnt have one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Thoughtfulness.

It's something I've been sorely missing for years. With my last girlfriend, I treated her like a princess. Some days, she'd arrive in to work to be greeted by a present waiting for her at reception. I'd bring her breakfast in bed and play her favourite songs in the morning and take her away for a weekend and show up at her house with breakfast and the whole time we were together, she never did anything like that for me.... The closest she ever came was getting me the crisps I like one night when I was going over to watch a movie. I'd just like someone who'd do something nice for me once in a while....

(Incidentally, glad I'm rid of that b1tch!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭Iron Hide

intelligence and integrity... sadly lacking in many men and women these days..

Advertisement