Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin City Restaurant for Group of Ladies

Options
  • 09-07-2009 1:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a restaurant in Dublin for a ladies night out? I would like something a little fun or lively and definitely not too expensive. Its important that I cater to everyone's pocket.

I was thinking about one of the Thai restaurants that cook in front of you (name for this that I cant quite recall). I am open to anything though.

Any ideas anyone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

Teppanyaki - it's Japanese. There are a few places in Dublin that do it, give it a google.

Saba is good for ladies night out - good cocktails!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭newbie!

olaola wrote: »
    Teppanyaki - it's Japanese. There are a few places in Dublin that do it, give it a google.

Saba is good for ladies night out - good cocktails!

Thats the word!!! Thanks for that. Been to Saba and wasnt impressed to be honest. Bad service, bad attitude and food wasnt great....maybe I got a bad night.

any other ideas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

The Mongolian Barbeque does this type of thing too. It's a bit of a pain though as you have to keep on getting up out of your seat (well I did anyway ;)) it sort of breaks up the conversations etc.
    I quite like The Elephant & Castle for a group. Good atmosphere, tasty food and reasonable prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭MrPillowTalk

I was at a tapanyaki with a group on baggot street opposite the bank of ireland offices, cant remember the name but its easy enough to find. Twas great craic altogether think you have to book the thing in advance though.

Advertisement