Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

two horrible ones

Options
  • 09-07-2009 1:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭

so in the last two weeks ive had two horrible dreams

1. in my dream i woke to find that my BF was not in bed, but in the apt next door to us sleeping with the girl in there, (we have never even met the neighbours) I could really feel the heartbreak in my dream and woke up crying.

the next day i found him going through my mobile phone reading my texts etc.

2. last night i dreamt i was being sexually assaulted/raped. it was horrendus,again i could really feel the distress and fear, my BF was in the dream but i felt abandoned by him, and it was some other guy attacking me, having had bad experiences in the past i thought it was just nightmares/flashbacks but today i tried googling it to see if it had any significance other than than the seemingly obvious but got varied answers.

before going to bed we were out having a few drinks with friends and while we were out i felt that he ignored me and had a bit of an attitude with me for no reason and felt a bit sad going to bed.

I have never had such dreams that really point out what ive been going thru in daily life, im really worried that my subconcious (sp?) is trying to tell me something here that im not picking up on about my relationship...

any one got any thoughts on this??

sorry if this is to graphic for the forum, please delete if deemed innapropriate.

Advertisement