Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KJW M9, Magg Or Pistol, I have no idea

Options
  • 09-07-2009 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭

Okay yeah so I bought a new M9 KJW about 3 weeks ago and it w
    as having some serious problems with feeding bbs. I dunno, It was talking to some guy about it and he rekoned it was the heavier rounds (.28s) that were putting strain on the spring so it couldnt push them into the barrell, but i realy dont see how thats possible. I was just wondering if anybodys has had a similar problem and a possibl solution for an easy fix.

thanks for any responses i get in advance and ill keep you updated i ghuess

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

It could just be the brand of the bb's, what make were they? have you tried any other types? the weight of them isnt going to be an issue but they could be slightly to small to feed reliably. Gas pistols can be picky with BB's.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

That weight shouldn't affect feeding, if they are rough bb's that may impede feeding

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Ayrtonf7

It could just be the brand of the bb's, what make were they? have you tried any other types? the weight of them isnt going to be an issue but they could be slightly to small to feed reliably. Gas pistols can be picky with BB's.

ATM I am using raptor BBs. They wernt a problem with my MP5 at all.
    I think its something to do with the feeding mechanisim on the GBB or is that possible ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

It might be a case of the gun not blowing back far enough to load the next round to chamber but its more likely the BB's you are using. from what i've those are fairly low quality BBs, either way what you heard about then being too heavy to chamber is wrong.,

Masada wrote: »
    It might be a case of the gun not blowing back far enough to load the next round to chamber but its more likely the BB's you are using. from what i've those are fairly low quality BBs, either way what you heard about then being too heavy to chamber is wrong.,

Ahh okay cheers,
    I will look into finding some better Bbs htne I guess. If that doesnt work theres always a warrenty!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46 JackF

have the exact same pistol and i had the same problem , i brought it back to my shop and it was just the piston head was loose and was causing the slide not to move fully back into place

JackF wrote: »
    have the exact same pistol and i had the same problem , i brought it back to my shop and it was just the piston head was loose and was causing the slide not to move fully back into place

Any ides on how to tighten it ?

Advertisement