Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wimmin

Options
  • 09-07-2009 2:18pm

A man is driving down a road. A woman is driving down the same road from the opposite direction. As they pass each other, the man leans out the window and yells, COW !

The women immediately leans out her window and yells, TOSSER !

They each continue on their way, and as the women rounds the next curve, she crashes into a huge cow in the middle of the road and dies.

If only women would listen. :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭fobster

Lol, got any udder ones?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭trad

Couples when they meet usually refer to each other as little cuddly animals. As the years go by the animals get bigger.

When you move into a new house you have sex in the bedroom, then for a bit of variety, the sitting room, bathroom, kitchen and every room in the house.
    They eventually it comes down to hall sex, where you pass each other in the hall and say "fcuk you"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭Carroller16

fobster wrote: »
    Lol, got any udder ones?

I appreciate that pun

I appreciate that pun
    I just got it, i am slow.:o

While we're on the subject:pac:

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]What kind of milk comes from a forgetful cow?
    Milk of Amnesia
    [/FONT]

• Advertisement
Advertisement