Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

thebagshoponline.com...?!?

Options
  • 09-07-2009 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

Well i recently bought a bag off their website http://www.thebagshoponline.com/ on the 22nd of July.
    However i haven't recieved it yet.

I started investagating maybe a week ago to find that their website is offline? I got hold of a customer care number, not 100% if this is correct 01-4566890. Everytime i call its engaged. I have tried sending an email to: info@thebagshoponline.com, returns@thebagshoponline.com, sales@thebagshoponline.com
    But as i thought, it failed to deliver.

Its only 40 quid but still.

Any suggestions, numbers... anything? Are they still in business?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭strongbluebell

Not good news I'm afraid, most of their shops in Dublin seem to be closed, Talbot St, Stephens Green, Ilac Centre are ones I've seen.
    However if you've paid by credit card I think you should be covered.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

It seems to be owned by a company called Formview, and according to a google trawl for the name, they went into liquidation on the first of this month.

And selling off their stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭cono121

Not good news I'm afraid, most of their shops in Dublin seem to be closed, Talbot St, Stephens Green, Ilac Centre are ones I've seen.
    However if you've paid by credit card I think you should be covered.

You serious!:eek:
    Yup i paid by credit card, can I get a refund of some sort, do I go to the bank or keep chasing thebagshoponline?

cono121 wrote: »
    You serious!:eek:
    Yup i paid by credit card, can I get a refund of some sort, do I go to the bank or keep chasing thebagshoponline?
    Talk to your cc provider.

Oryx wrote: »
    It seems to be owned by a company called Formview, and according to a google trawl for the name, they went into liquidation on the first of this month.

And selling off their stock.

Should i ring these, they are technically selling my bag?

• Advertisement

cono121 wrote: »
    Should i ring these, they are technically selling my bag?
    Wouldnt bother, you have no contract with them. And youre last in the line where the liquidator is concerned. Which is why a cc refund is your best call.

Oryx wrote: »
    Wouldnt bother, you have no contract with them. And youre last in the line where the liquidator is concerned. Which is why a cc refund is your best call.

Yea, ok thanks for you help guys, appreciate it. I will be onto the credit company very soon, thanks!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Shaneod21

Yeah your cc company is the only person you can claim from!

Advertisement