Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

45 Gallon Drum

Options
  • 09-07-2009 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭

Looking to get a 45 gallon drum, cant find them anywhere. There was one place but they are only available during office hours in Rathcoole which is difficult for me seeing as my office hours are the same as theirs.. :(

Three things, looking for an open topped drum, has to be available to pickup on Saturday and has to be somewhere along the way to Laois from Dublin,

Cheers,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Toft
    TangoTwit

Bump! me too, but out in Galway, is there some place where we would be likely find drums? Size is not so important for me.
    Landa2 wrote: »
    Looking to get a 45 gallon drum, cant find them anywhere. There was one place but they are only available during office hours in Rathcoole which is difficult for me seeing as my office hours are the same as theirs.. :(

Three things, looking for an open topped drum, has to be available to pickup on Saturday and has to be somewhere along the way to Laois from Dublin,

Cheers,

Advertisement