Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two flies and one sh*t

Options
  • 09-07-2009 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭

Two flies are sitting on a piece of dog sh*t. One turns to the other with a look of disgust and asks "did you fart?"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

In what way is that funny?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

In what way is your post in keeping with the Humour forum rules?

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭Aldebaran

In every way.

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Porkpie

Em, this is a humour forum, last time I checked? For people with a sense of humour?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

I'm trying to keep things light around here but the next person to breach the charter (negative comments on jokes) will be banned and infracted.

I would also remind other posters to use the "Report Post" function instead of commenting on thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

its not funny at all its a ........

crap joke :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Hagar wrote: »
    I'm trying to keep things light around here but the next person to breach the charter (negative comments on jokes) will be banned and infracted.

I would also remind other posters to use the "Report Post" function instead of commenting on thread.

But it's so much more fun to have fun at the expense of the person too ****** to read the charter rules!

• Registered Users Posts: 46 eamonnf

A girl fly is sitting on a dog turd when a boy fly lands beside her and asks:

"excuse me but is this stool taken?":D

Advertisement