Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Photobook

• 09-07-2009 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Am creating a photobook with mainly old photographs which I have scanned. Unfortunately these photographs transfer to the photobook in the order I scanned them. How can I change that so that they transfer in the order I want them to appear i.e. date order?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

lola1 wrote: »
    Am creating a photobook with mainly old photographs which I have scanned. Unfortunately these photographs transfer to the photobook in the order I scanned them. How can I change that so that they transfer in the order I want them to appear i.e. date order?

what software are you using?

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭lola1

Well, I have been a bit all over the place! I scanned them from another computer on to a cd then copied them from the cd on to Picasa on my own computer where I worked on them - cropping, dating etc. Then I transferred them from Picasa on to another cd and took them to the photographic shop where I tried to create the photobook. However, I couldn't change the order of the photographs on the machine and I was told that I needed to Save As each photograph thus creating a new file/date for each photograph. The machine would then recognise the new date order for all the photgraphs - does this make any sense to you??? I'm actually now emailing all the photographs (70!) to myself and then doing Save As and saving them in a new folder. Is there a better way to do it???:confused:

Advertisement