Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EVENT 18/07/2009 : Cosplay Photoshoot 18th July Trinity College

Options
  • 09-07-2009 5:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭

The last one was a success. This time though we hope to have more cosplayers and it is on a Saturday.:p Like the first photoshoot this one is part of the cosplay calender which will be sold at Eirtakon. We meet at the Trinity Gates 1pm. There will be no changing facilities so you will have to turn up in costumes but that is part of the fun.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Hagakure_irl

Ooohh I might go, I dressed up as Chris Redfield for Halloween last year, kinda got a bit carried away with a simple costume that turned into a full on cosplay outfit, was there a big turnout last year?

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Butterscotch

was there a big turnout last year?

The last photoshoot was today.:p It was fun but unfortunately not many cosplayers turned up for it as it was cancelled twice before so people were afraid it would be cancelled again also it was a weekday meaning that a good few people couldn't make it due to work.

That would be a cool costume to see Chris Redfield. I am going to be C.C. from Code Geass in the black knight uniform.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Kenichi

Hi i've never been to a anime/cosplay event before but i'm really interested i was thinking of just wondering along to see what goes on is that ok? what happens there anyway?:confused:

That is fine. At the last photoshoot, some people turned up not cosplaying they just want to hang out. You should come along as it is great way to meet other cosplayers and get to know people from the anime/manga community.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

wont be able to make it :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭Otaku Girl

The last one was a success. This time though we hope to have more cosplayers and it is on a Saturday.:p Like the first photoshoot this one is part of the cosplay calender which will be sold at Eirtakon. We meet at the Trinity Gates 1pm. There will be no changing facilities so you will have to turn up in costumes but that is part of the fun.:)

Where can one aquire one of these cosplay outfits in Ireland?:)

Otaku Girl wrote: »
    Where can one aquire one of these cosplay outfits in Ireland?:)

Are you asking where can one hire a cosplay costume? I don't know the answer to that sorry, I don't think there are any places where one can hire a cosplay costume, only costume shops which do fancy dress wear.

Many cosplayers buy their costumes online from websites such as ebay.com, cosmates.jp.com, cosplaymagic and other cosplay websites. Then you got the cosplayers who are excellent at sewing and make their costumes.

Use your immagination and make an outfit.:p They are many basic cosplay costumes were one could quickly put together. If you are new to cosplay and want some ideas let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭k100

sounds fun
    ill go have a look but wont be joining in for fun will be passing by :D

Advertisement