Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Issues with The Orchard (corner shop)

Options
  • 09-07-2009 6:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Having just made a purchase at The Orchard corner shop in Ranelagh, I couldn't help but be shocked at the co-owner's rudeness. I just thought I'd post and see if anyone else has had similar experiences with the shop.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭-aboutagirl-

Personally, I've had nothing but pleasant experiences in this shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

I have to agree with the second poster, never had any issues in there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭mcaul

Always been a pleasant little shop when I used to live nearby.

Maybe, just maybe you caught the owner at a particularly bad time and something else was on his mind. - No excuse, but shopkeepers are human too.

If I had a penny for every narky customer I've had, i'd be able to save Anglo Irish bank!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 fmf

All apologies Maonas, must have caught me, Martin, or John at a bad moment. No excuse for bad service like that, hope your future visits are more pleasant.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Not a Consumer Issue - moved to Dublin City

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

fmf wrote: »
    All apologies Maonas, must have caught me, Martin, or John at a bad moment. No excuse for bad service like that, hope your future visits are more pleasant.

fair play to you m8

Advertisement