Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trampoline

• 09-07-2009 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭

Any one any ideas where to buy cheap 8ft trampoline in Dublin ,thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

I was in B&Q today and they had an 8 foot trampoline for about 59 euro, this was in Cork but I assume that it is a nationwide offer. It didn't come with an enclosure though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭cronos

lindtee wrote: »
    I was in B&Q today and they had an 8 foot trampoline for about 59 euro, this was in Cork but I assume that it is a nationwide offer. It didn't come with an enclosure though

Death trap without an enclosure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

here is one with an enclosure, its €150 though

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭shardylan

Thanks ,will try B&q ,they have one online with enclosure for pounds 79.99.Hopefully they have it in Dublin stores.

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭shardylan

Thanks ,got 1 in B&Q ,IT WAS 129.99 WITH 20% OFF WHICH MEANT 96 BUT ENDED UP THERE WAS 32 EURO OFF IN CATOLOGUE THEY HAVE SO GOT FOR 66 EURO (WITH ENCLOSURE INCLUDED)GREAT BARGAIN

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 249 ✭✭DA365

Hi Shardylan,

Im also looking to get this for the kids, wheres the nearest B and Q to Dublin 18?

Just moved here from the Uk hehe

Advertisement