Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BBLB

Options
  • 09-07-2009 6:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭

Does anyone else watch BBLB? WTF is with George Lambe's clothes? :p

Also, it's interesting to see how BB manages to promote their own choices on the show:
    • Not letting a guest yesterday give the results of a DS poll on who will go friday (Kris as massive favourite)
    • Calling Freddie a plank for sticking up for Siavash
    • Saying Marcus was desperate for talking about shaving his head
    • Defending Lisa when a guest said her behaviour was that of a bully

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭workaccount

He wears the same clothes everyday.

He interrupts people with some stupid comment just when there about to say something interesting.

It's a pathetic programme. He's either a pathetic presenter or he's forced to act like that by the directors/producers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

I thought his rolled up trousers yesterday were particularly fetching :D

He's made a few anti-Marcus comments, but not to worry, I'm sure the viewing public are as influenced by him as they are by Davina ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

On the plus side, they are rippin in to Sree. Although we were just given the chance to see Sree in his wet pants. shiver shiver

Oooh, Sophie's mate wants Kris out. Just like the rest of us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭Nanook32

Yeah I must say, I'm not particularly fond of your man Mr.Lamb....
    Thought it was weird how he pretended the buzzer went off when Freddies brother was making his plea.... Or was that for a reason? I maybe missed something! But I was like oh, what? Weird!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

Yeah, I noticed that too! What's his problem with Freddie's brother? Is Lamb another Kris?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭Nanook32

Yeah! He could be another Kris.... I mean, they've almost got the same hair :P

The hair could be strangling some brain cells.....

Advertisement