Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electronic Engineering LIT

Options
  • 09-07-2009 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Has anyone done this course over the last 3 years? I have been accepted to this course and would like to see what is contained in the course material. If anyone has notes that they are finished with even better.
    I know I can download the past exam papers but I was looking for course\class notes.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭drunken_munky52

Woooh, slow down there horse! You need to be registered a first year student to be able to access "LIT moodle". From here, all the past papers can be accessed here. Anyways, you aint going to make head nor tail of what the stuff on the papers even means, before someone starts explaining it to you.

In regards Electronics, this is a subject in itself for first year. You will be mixed with Renewable Energy and Automation & Control students for the first year in this subject, to learn the "Digital Fundementals". If you cant wait to start learning, then I would suggest you google that term and download a nice PDF book on it for yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Screed

Forgot to mention did the course years ago but never finished it. I was accepted to 3rd year so was looking to see course material for the first 2\3 years to help refresh memory. No need to apply to cao and all that. Have already printed off the Past exams etc, Doing some renewable modules at the minute by night.

Advertisement