Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sally Hansen

• 09-07-2009 9:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 686 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where to get it in bulk? Sick of 16 quid a pop considering I use it every weekend

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭tanyaog2007

its 9.99 in superdrug in tallaght at the mo if thats any good to you:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 686 ✭✭✭insert-gear

Thats daycent. I could drive up there. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 38 xXbusybeeXx

There is also a chemist in dundrum village that are doing two for 14e at the moment!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 221 ✭✭GirlatdRockShow

Heard of a pharmacy somewhere near aungier street selling it for a fiver,could have been just a rumour though!:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 pink pirate

try supervalu!! i got it in there for €9 and they had a choice of shades!
    stay away from boots, think its one of the most expensive ones!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

There is also a chemist in dundrum village that are doing two for 14e at the moment!!

Is it Farmers on the Main St?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 96 ✭✭22diamonds

It seems to be about 9 or 10 euro all over limerick at the moment, but i heard a rumour that shops are selling it off cheap cos it is being taken off the market. Apparently because it was found to be cancer causing! :O
    who knows, could just be a rumour...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭fifomania

22diamonds wrote: »
    i heard a rumour that shops are selling it off cheap cos it is being taken off the market. Apparently because it was found to be cancer causing! :O
    who knows, could just be a rumour...

where'd ya hear that??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 96 ✭✭22diamonds

We have to wear tan at work and the girls at work were telling me about it but i can't find any official statements online so i'm not so sure. Prices have definitely dropped recently though and it's starting to sell out in shops so i wonder why they're selling them off..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭nicola09

Check out this link here, some fairly disturbing reading!

http://www.cosmeticsdatabase.com/product.php?prod_id=66534

I only used this a few times but thought it was great! However I can see how it might be dodgy; I've had itchy legs that I was blaming on a Radox Mineral bubble bath but now I'm wondering if Sally was the culprit seeing as I used that bubble bath before with no problems! :cool:Suspicious?! Think I'll throw mine away now!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 686 ✭✭✭insert-gear

Nuh uh! Give it to me! I've never had any problems, itching, or reactions to it. And I fully intend to use it until they wrest it from my diseased cancerous fingers!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭PlayGirl

€7.98 in hickeys (i think) at the bottom of o'connell street :D
    bought one today, might go in tomorrow and buy a few more - at that price you can't not !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭BlackandGold

PlayGirl wrote: »
    €7.98 in hickeys (i think) at the bottom of o'connell street :D
    bought one today, might go in tomorrow and buy a few more - at that price you can't not !
    Was just gonna post about this - I keep getting texts about their offers FFS like! This one is useful though! :)

Advertisement