Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotel turned into bedsits

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

It was the tallagh cross hotel, It,s the only one with some of the rooms readily available
    I see that they are still advertising for the Glashaus apartments on Daft. :confused:

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 only1mickie

Well according to him they are all completely rented out! maybe he has forgotten to take it down due to him being busy??

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭bacon?

Mac daddy wrote: »
    here's the so called "studio" apartment's

http://www.coldwellbanker.ie/showProperty.aspx?id=443432

well it seems to have everything, but the kitchen sink :D

post edited.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭weird

Well according to him they are all completely rented out! maybe he has forgotten to take it down due to him being busy??

Question: do they provide a cleaner? How many sets of keys do you get?

• Advertisement

weird wrote: »
    Question: do they provide a cleaner? How many sets of keys do you get?
    Not sure about that. I haven't booked an appointment to see the studio apartments yet. Maybe only1mickie can answer that for you. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Klingon Hamlet

http://www.daft.ie/searchrental.daft?search=1&selected_agent=206&fb=206&id=720877&s[agent_id]=206&s[p]=spxrpyvw

Daft have it advertised too. I don't know why but I'm tempted...some pics make it look a lot bigger than others...

Anyone here move in yet? I wonder how much demand there is for these rooms.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

Sent: Monday, August 10, 2009 9:20 AM
    To: Cllr Dermot Looney
    Subject: Our Ref. Enf. S6132/S6133; Lands at Glashaus Hotel, Belgard Square West, Tallaght, Dublin, 24 & Tallaght Cross Hotel, Belgard Square West, Tallaght, Dublin, 24

Dear Cllr. Looney,

I refer to previous correspondence regarding an alleged unauthorised development at the above location i.e. the change of use of the above hotel to a residential use, without the benefit of Planning Permission.

A Warning Letter issued to the owner/occupier in relation to the above on 07th August 2009. As a person served with this letter the owner/occupier may make submissions or observations in writing to the Planning Authority regarding the above (which, if true, would constitute an offence under the Planning & Development Acts, 2000 - 2007) not later than four weeks from the date of the service on the owner of the Warning Letter, i.e. 08th September 2009.

Should the Planning Authority, following investigation, consider that the above described or other unauthorised development has been carried out, it may decide to issue an Enforcement Notice under Section 154 of the Planning and Development Acts, 2000 - 2007.

I shall be in touch with you further as matters progress.

Yours sincerely,

N. Kearney

For Senior Executive Officer.

Sent: Monday, August 10, 2009 9:20 AM
    To: Cllr Dermot Looney
    Subject: Our Ref. Enf. S6132/S6133; Lands at Glashaus Hotel, Belgard Square West, Tallaght, Dublin, 24 & Tallaght Cross Hotel, Belgard Square West, Tallaght, Dublin, 24

Dear Cllr. Looney,

I refer to previous correspondence regarding an alleged unauthorised development at the above location i.e. the change of use of the above hotel to a residential use, without the benefit of Planning Permission.

A Warning Letter issued to the owner/occupier in relation to the above on 07th August 2009. As a person served with this letter the owner/occupier may make submissions or observations in writing to the Planning Authority regarding the above (which, if true, would constitute an offence under the Planning & Development Acts, 2000 - 2007) not later than four weeks from the date of the service on the owner of the Warning Letter, i.e. 08th September 2009.

Should the Planning Authority, following investigation, consider that the above described or other unauthorised development has been carried out, it may decide to issue an Enforcement Notice under Section 154 of the Planning and Development Acts, 2000 - 2007.

I shall be in touch with you further as matters progress.

Yours sincerely,

N. Kearney

For Senior Executive Officer.

I see the ad has been removed from Daft.I wonder how many rooms they managed to fill. What's the news on your complaint above? I doubt you'll make any progress.

• Advertisement
Advertisement