Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Real lamb of god cd is being read as old static x album

• 09-07-2009 10:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭

I had ZERO idea where to post this so as i said they were metal albums id post it here, mods feel free to move!

Anway basicly, gave away my REAL copy of lamb of gods wrath to a freind and ever since ive gotten it back whenever i put it into a cd player/laptop etc its being read as Static X's Start a war album. I have no idea what the hell is up with this and i was just wondering if this type of thing has happened to anyone else and if so how the hell did you fix it cause im stumped and my head is a bit wreaked because its the only cd that this has ever happened to.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

Was it playing as Wrath before you gave it to your friend?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

When you're downloading the track info online you mean? It can happen quite a bit that some albums can get mixed up. Last time it happened to me was with the new Heaven and Hell album, it read it as an album called heaven and hell by some rapper guy I think.

It depends on what program you're using to play it with, but you'll be able to edit the track info manually.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

When you're downloading the track info online you mean? It can happen quite a bit that some albums can get mixed up. Last time it happened to me was with the new Heaven and Hell album, it read it as an album called heaven and hell by some rapper guy I think.

It depends on what program you're using to play it with, but you'll be able to edit the track info manually.
    Using Windows media player, its not downloading the song names off the net it was reading it straight off the cd.

and yes was fine before i lent it to me freind but i cant see how she could burn the information onto the disc like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 karlm49850

she oculd be a wizz with computers and burned a differnet album over the Wraith album you have

sounds bogus but hey people are weird XD

karlm49850 wrote: »
    she oculd be a wizz with computers and burned a differnet album over the Wraith album you have

sounds bogus but hey people are weird XD
    Trust me this one is farrrr from it haha.

• Advertisement

haha alright man was a thought just must be something wrong with the cd, have you tried other cds on the windows media palyer?

Yeah other cds are fine. Its honest to god the strangest thing thats ever happened. It makes NOOOO sense.

does it work in a stereo?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭0utshined

Patricide wrote: »
    Using Windows media player, its not downloading the song names off the net it was reading it straight off the cd.

Yeah it's pretty much what GhostInTheRuins was saying. It is getting the album name and whatnot from the web so if you're in Media Player then click the "Library" tab then right click one of the songs and click "Find Album Info". That should let you change it and you should be right. Best of luck.

Advertisement