Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommended artist for script.

Options
  • 09-07-2009 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, have my Arabic translation (with the help of Will) through the DCU languages department. I'm hoping to get it verified in the next day or two just to be safe.

So, I've looked through the stickied portfolios and, taking them into consideration does anyone have personal experiences getting a large piece of script done? Or do they know of any artist particular skilled in this area? I want to work on the design with the artist first, so open to suggestion is a must.

Rob in colourworks seems to be my best option so far.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭BJC

I'm surprised that even though some artists portfolios have sections for black, white, colour, animation, japanese etc. No-one I've come across has a section for writing.

Starting to look at artists in the UK now aswell. I've no problem going over if it means I get a grade 'A' tat!

Anyone have any experience in London or anywhere else in the UK?

Advertisement