Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

N85

• 09-07-2009 11:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭

Anyone have any thoughts on this? I am looking for a regular good phone with a decent GPS

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Have one myself....it is a great phone in fairness capable of 16GB memory cards which is handy! Wana ask more paticular questions?!

The N86 is out now though....which has a killer camera!

What would your price range be?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭looking4advice

Whats the GPS like? Would you rate the phone better than N95. I'm getting it on bill phone but not sure which network yet. Will need it mostly for texts during the day(10-15) and the odd call.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

I haven't had any problems with it at all....obviously depends on location etc....use it more for GPRS than I would use my N95!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭looking4advice

buying the n85 today. Anyone think I shouldn't?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

buying the n85 today. Anyone think I shouldn't?!

Are you having doubts? Just you said you were buying it so seems like you were set on it. If thats what you want go for it, their will always be people advising against it, its out for awhile, some have gone faulty. Have you considered a n86?

• Advertisement
Advertisement