Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Phone ...,which one??

• 09-07-2009 11:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 489 ✭✭

Hey People,

Need to get a new phone, my Nokia N70 is finally packing it in after 4 yrs or so, so its lasted well and done its job.

Anyway, i'm looking at a touchscreen (not an Iphone before its even suggested :D)
    So, looking at either
    1) LG KU990(i) (i think its also known as Viewty)
    2) Samsung Tocco (Ultra or lite)

Anyone have either of these phones..
    if so what do you think?
    i'm always into using the extra features on the phone etc.

Looking at Three as the network too, as they have good packages that include Free Live Messenger,Skype & Web Browsing etc....

Anyway would love to get your feedback on either of the phones

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭displaced dub

hi

i traded my nokia n95 for an iphone.

i know you said you dont want one but if you want a touchscreen there is not one better on this planet than the iphone. i never ever thought i would like a phone so much and as someone who travels for work a lot the ipod and game side of it are not to be ignored also the wi-fi and 3G when you are stuck in airports are a god send for net and mail access.

think about it that taco will very soon be replaced. i also hear the new nokia n97 touchscreen i very good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

Samsung Tacco very expensive :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 489 ✭✭Pablod

Yeah I think there is a new touchscreen Samsung coming out, Samsung Jet I think

But not willing to spend a fortune on a touchscreen either, because not sure how reliable the touchscreens are, durability and resistance etc..

I think i'm leaning towards the LG a wee bit more, is just below the €200 mark aswell

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

The Viewty is a piece of crap IMO....go with the Tocco!

Advertisement