Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Madden 10 Franchise League

• 10-07-2009 12:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭

Anyone on here interested in joining a franchise league for the new madden?Me and afew mates are setting one up for some fun. Level doesnt matter anyone can join at any skill, but they will have to play their games. If you want to ask me anything add me oX ULTRA Xo

Teams Taken

oX ULTRA Xo-Colts
    Irishbaz1- Cardinals
    MORRISIR A- Patriots
    Gary NUFC- Cowboys
    oX Evo Xo - Titans
    o0o DEANO o0o- Giants
    kevyn87ie- Falcons

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Count me in. I just hope theres no circus plays, like passing for a 4th and 10 in the 1st quarter.

Gamertag: kevyn87ie
    Team: Falcons

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Lorcan 17

Ok just add me on xbox, ill send everyone a list of rules to stop unfair and stupid plays like that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Lorcan 17

Anyone else???????????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Lorcan, I will join with the Seahawks.

Also can I ask you guys to check out www.xbln.net They run an online sim style ( no messin ) Madden League aimed at UK & Ireland gamers. No lag with sensible rules and very well organised. Been playing there for Madden 09 and it was brilliant. Very few of my fellow Irishmen there so I want to try and get some of you guys to have a look and fly the flag for us.

Also Lorcan have a look at their rulebook, you will get some ideas for setting up your own.

Hope you have some luck getting more to join. My gamertag is same as username here so feel free to add me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 QuentinHapsburg

Will join in if I can get good quickly! {Bears}. Any idea any stockists that will release this b4 friday?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭Lands Leaving

Would definitely be up for this, gamertag is Lands Leaving, and I'll play as the Chargers.

Can't wait to play this

Some news. Early reports in Europe the franchise mode is not part of the package so you have to pay for it in Microsoft points ( like FIFA UT ):mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭Lands Leaving

Thats pretty crap. Know I'll end up paying for it though... sigh.

Yep. It looks to be a manual printing error. We're still working out the details but those that purchased the game new will be able to get Online Franchise for free. The printing error does add an extra step now. We're working with customer support right now but if I had to guess, starting tomorrow you should contact customer support and they will get you all hooked up. Either by giving you a code over the phone or by flagging your account electronically. Sorry about this guys. This isn't an attempt to grab more cash from our friends overseas. A simply printing error. We'll get it resolved.

Phil Frazier, one of the Madden 10 producers

It appears that they may have printed the manuals outside the USA without the online franchise code included which was a mistake

Ok it appears that they forgot to put the code in the manual. Simply phone EA, I's sure the number is at the back of the manual and they will give you the activation code for franchise mode

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭columok

Hey can I sign up myself (Columjitsu) as the Ravens and a friend of mine (danclinch) as the Vikings?

Thanks,

Colum

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Will pick this up later today and try get involved.

Lorcan, sorry I am not going to have the time to play in this league. I am in a normal league and 2 other franchise leagues so I just won't have the time :(.

If anyone wants a friendly and sees me online pm me for a game and I will play if I can.

Just bumping this back up the thread list as it seems to have died :(

Just to remind all you guys if you want to get some good madden games to go to http://xbln.net/madden/join

Advertisement