Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

secret single behavior

Options
  • 10-07-2009 12:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭

stolen from satc obviously! what does everyone do when they are alone and would NEVER do infront of an oh?
    personally, i sit in a brightly lit room, with a mirror and squeeze blackheads until my face is completely bright red and quite sore. also, i have been known to have a nostril rummage... :eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 green dolphin

nose picking FTW! first thing in the morning after a night out...ahhh
    though i've been known to do this in front of boyfriends too, i haven't been made single by it yet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 645 ✭✭✭TriceMarie

I don't get the whole picking the nose trend lol!
    I don't know why people do it,just blow :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

cut my toenails.
    apply makeup - i'm not crazy on doing it in front of people.
    go to the bathroom (i know, duh)
    listen to really corny music.

TriceMarie wrote: »
    I don't get the whole picking the nose trend lol!
    I don't know why people do it,just blow :p

ah, you must have an inferior nose (as in smaller, with less snots!). if i just blow, that doesn't get all the good bits out - and it can just be satisfying to have a dig. (i'm so gross!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭useful_contacts

TBH theres nothing i do myself that i dont do in fronta my OH - except mastubrate- and i have done that in fronta him before when he asked but still would do it in priv unless he asked

id be in the loo and he would pop in to brush his teeth or run a bath etc and doesnt make a diff to us- we just v comfortable with each other

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭useful_contacts

ah, you must have an inferior nose (as in smaller, with less snots!). if i just blow, that doesn't get all the good bits out - and it can just be satisfying to have a dig. (i'm so gross!)

blowing does feck all... picking the best tho with my long nails can cause nose bleeds

though id rather 5 mins of nose bleeding than 5 mins of having a boogie up ur nose annoying u

• Closed Accounts Posts: 645 ✭✭✭TriceMarie

lol:p I must!

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭PrettyInPunk

I squeeze ingrown hairs...gross i know!

id be in the loo and he would pop in to brush his teeth or run a bath etc and doesnt make a diff to us- we just v comfortable with each other

yeah, i've always had that with my boyfriends. only thing i wouldn't ever do is a number 2 in front of him!
    i'm getting better, but i've still had boyfriends in the past to whom i would completely deny that i'd ever pooped in my life - "no way, not me! i don't do that!".
    a friend of mine went on holiday to south america with her boyfriend and they both got really bad diarrhoea and had to stay in these tiny hostels where the toilet was only separated from the bedrooms with a curtain or something. she said they felt there was nothing they couldn't do in front of each other after that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 443 ✭✭valery

we know each other too long to be fazed by run of the mill stuff.but i have to admit , once a week when the oh is out i get stuck in to me malteezers,
    love those little feckers and he aint getting his hands on em....ever , and i mean never ever;). my little secret, yum, yum, :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Poop. I draw the line at pooping.

Having a hard time coming up with anything else tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭allabouteve

I'd put in a hair treatment and wrap my head in tinfoil to keep the heat in. Its usually accompanied by a blue face masque and a DIY mani-pedi.

The whole thing is enhanced by some cheesy guilty-pleasure type tunes.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Rayven199

Haha the nose picking thing is so true!! Theres nothing like a good dig sometimes! Blowing just doesnt get the crusty ones out!

I wouldnt poo/pick the nose/squeeze spots or blackheads in front of my boyfriend - or anyone for that matter! And the whole putting on makeup thing in front of people is another, don't know why but I just don't like people watching/being arouns me when I'm putting it on!

Dont think theres anything else really!

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭SmokeyJo84

I squeeze ingrown hairs...gross i know!

gross...but deeply satisfying! as is blackhead popping!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭aoibhebree

I must be a bit of a prude, I'd never go to the loo if my fiance was there, and vice versa! I like a little bit of privacy thank you. :) Also I wouldn't do any form of hair removal in front of him. I can't think of anything else though!

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Rayven199

aoibhebree wrote: »
    I must be a bit of a prude, I'd never go to the loo if my fiance was there, and vice versa! I like a little bit of privacy thank you. :) Also I wouldn't do any form of hair removal in front of him. I can't think of anything else though!

Oh yeah, hair removal is one other thing I wouldnt do i front of anyone; only specific hair removal though, of the garden variety.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭cuckoo

Sometimes i like to put on a dvd that i know will make my feel weepy, have a bit of a cry and eat some chocolate. It's v cathartic - i always sleep amazingly well that night and am in a great mood the next day.

For me a good cry is a great stress reliever - but it's something i'd prefer to do when alone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Oh my god. The amount of women that pick their nose :eek:

Not for me I'm afraid! I'd blow my nose, and if you sort of wriggle it a bit from the outside of your nose with the tissue you can get rid of any blockages :/ I'm very private when it comes to the toilet too... the thoughts of having an audience would be very off-putting for me! That is why the bathroom has a door =P

When I'm alone I'd probably do my finger and toe-nails, paint them and probably with a face mask on if my skin has been acting up a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭allandanyways

Not single, but in a LDR so get plenty of alone time...

I put on Queen and dance around really energetically like I'm in the musical version of all their songs, recently changed to MJ but it's great exercise. OH knows about my plans for a better Queen musical than We Will Rock You, but he doesn't know that I already have the dance routines sorted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

God, forgot about the dancing. Not by any means normal dancing. The dancing that involves back breaking moves and that even the cat shouldn't witness. Thinking about anyone witnessing that makes me blush!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭vixenbees

I attempt to GHD curl my hair for the millionth time... if i keep practicing i might get the hang of it! only do it when im home alone with a glass of wine :D

vixenbees wrote: »
    I attempt to GHD curl my hair for the millionth time... if i keep practicing i might get the hang of it! only do it when im home alone with a glass of wine :D

i do this too! On the sofa. And when i'm finished i prance and pout for five minutes, then scrape it back in a ponytail, muttering about how the **** does cheryl cole do it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭vixenbees

i do this too! On the sofa. And when i'm finished i prance and pout for five minutes, then scrape it back in a ponytail, muttering about how the **** does cheryl cole do it...

HOW DOES SHE THOUGH??????? lol... I even put on the dvd you get free with the GHD one night to figure it out!! id say i looked crazy going from laptop to mirror every 2 mins :D:D

Dear god, i watched the dvd too! She makes it look so easy, 'just twist it round your finger' easier said than done love, my hair gets very fuppin hot!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭jordata

When alone, and if I feel the need, I fart - proper audible man farts!!
    Ah, that's better. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭all_smilz

squeeze zits
    FAAAAAARRRRT!
    eat chinese/indian/icecream after midnight......
    Pull that ONE little bastard hair i get on my right nipple!
    Poo- but i wouldnt do that in front of anyone- cept a nurse if i had to ( cos i am one myself and take no notice)
    Silly dancing
    i prefer to clean when the house is empty too...
    shaving my underarms
    flossing (tis a pretty woman thing, daft i know!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

all_smilz wrote: »
    squeeze zits
    FAAAAAARRRRT!
    Poo- but i wouldnt do that in front of anyone- cept a nurse if i had to ( cos i am )

women can't fart and they sure as hell dont poo...:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

Ha ha ha.

I can't burp, I'm physically unable to. And I'm lactose intollerant. And I eat lots of beans.

I fart a LOT. But they don't usually smell very bad, for whatever reason. (And no, I'm not making that up.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Xiney wrote: »

I fart a LOT. But they don't usually smell very bad, for whatever reason. (And no, I'm not making that up.)

women don't fart

they cough in there knickers :pac:......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

women don't fart

they cough in there knickers :pac:......

thank you, i'll be using that one. *yonk*

Advertisement