Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall released for free

Options
  • 10-07-2009 12:30am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,324 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Although it's so old, I doubt anyone would care about this one, but it preceded Morrowind. Bethesda have released it for free. It's unaltered so it needs DOSBox to run.

http://www.fileshack.com/file.x/14752/The+Elder+Scrolls+II:+Daggerfall+Free+Client

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

Rest well this night, for tomorrow we sail for the kingdom... of Daggerfall!

• Registered Users Posts: 83,297 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

old game is old

gamescrn_daggerfall_01-B.jpg
    daggerfall-733422.jpg
    d74e7dd5aa64c37821d3ee08f9bdec56.jpg.jpg

Though I really ought to return to the wastes of Morrowind at some stage

morrowind2-724901.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

/yoink

Thank you very much,

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

I miss Morrowwind :)
    Shame oblivion ruined it for me, sucky game is sucky and makes superior but older game feel less fun...

• Registered Users Posts: 83,297 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

If morrowinds journal system wasnt so ****ed up, id play it again in a heartbeat. needs the oblivion journal. thats it. and a modded combat system :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement