Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother US - Season 11

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Could have guessed that...but spoilers wouldn't go amiss since people in Ireland (you're in the US, yeah?) might not have had a chance to watch it online yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭murfie

I have been spoiler tagging my posts but since the thread is about the US big brother shouldnt it be expected there is going to be stuff in here about the last episode shown.
    I will continue to spoiler tag so.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

murfie wrote: »
    I have been spoiler tagging my posts but since the thread is about the US big brother shouldnt it be expected there is going to be stuff in here about the last episode shown.
    I will continue to spoiler tag so.

Sure, but most posters here are in Ireland and can't view it until the next day at the earliest.

I know there probably aren't that many people here who watch US Big Brother, but it's good to just bear in mind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 554 ✭✭✭spongeman

They showed a whole series one year on e4 - the one with the exes - i never watch BB UK but this was great.

It was everything the UK version should have been, but too late for them now.

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭murfie

spongeman wrote: »

I agree, they are openly allowed talk about their nomination and make deals, back stab which leads to more confrontations. Its much more competitive, not a social experiment. If you try and play the game in the UK one your made out to be a bad guy, nasty nick for instance. All he did was try to win!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭lou91

spongeman wrote: »
    They showed a whole series one year on e4 - the one with the exes - i never watch BB UK but this was great.

Thats how I got into it too, got hooked after a few episodes.
    That season is generally considered as the worst on all the forums though.
    This is pretty good for finding out who is liked/hated:
    http://www.survivorsucks.com/topic/53952/t/SUCKS-BB11-POPULARITY-RANKINGS-WEEK-6-pt2--VOTE-WEEK-7.html
    Worth it for the thread titles alone :)

Looks like Michele is trying to get an F3 deal with Jeff and Natalie, where Natalie willl evict Jordan in exchange for Michele and Jeff throwing the next HOH. :mad:
    I'm hoping Michele is just trying to get Jeff's jury vote and Natalie/Kevin evict him. Michele should easily win the mental HOH against Natalie and Jordan, then throw the POV to let Kevin evict Jordan, then she wins final HOH, evicts Natalie and then wins the game!

Wishful thinking...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I was not happy with the latest eviction - Natalie's a sap...

:mad:
    This is gonna be a BB6 all over again.
    Michele = Janelle, Natalie = Ivette.

I hate that Michele is suffering for Jeff and Jordan's stupidity. Evicting Lydia was one of the worst moves ever.

Advertisement