Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the lisbon treaty for the craic .............

Options
  • 10-07-2009 3:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 239 ✭✭

hey look we all seem to be becoming constapated with seriousness over the lisbon treaty these past few days so lets stay on topic here but we are irish after all and well the craic , laughing at other people, and well making things hard on others just for our enjoyment is very important to us haha

so this thread is for funny reasons why to vote yes or to vote no ........

for me ild love to vote no for the following reasons

a) just to see brian cowans face this time around " the last what the fuvck do we do now " face was priceless imagine it this time

b) vote no and when we are asked y we said no this time declace as a nation " because we want bendy cucumbers , nothing like a bendy cucumber "

or some random crap " well i had orange juice before i came down and was thinking about that del monte chap so i voted no that fella is a spanner "

ild love nothing more than to see cowan come back and promise us bendy cucumbers and a public stoning of the man from del monte hh

reasons to vote yes

a)if the whole of europe wants us to say no as may be the rumours......... then vote yes hahah it will pisssss them all off haha

b) vote yes and everyone pretend we got some special secret guarantess that will make ireland the most powerful country in the eu. could you imagine !!!

this is just for the craic so give us your funny reasons , please no debates and seriousness in here thanks

Advertisement