Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Photo-op (Grange castle)

• 10-07-2009 8:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys, anybody interested in a photo-op at Grange castle, Edenderry?

I was there yesterday with the GF but couldnt stay to scope out the place.
    I was talking to the guy who lives next to it and he was saying its been abandoned for the last 2 years.

It's such a nice place and includes a walled garden and a Labyrinth.

I'll probably head up there sunday if the head is ok. Anybody want to tag along?

A little about the castle

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,164 ✭✭✭nilhg

I wouldn't mind having a look over there someday soon, this weekend is out for me though, off to the Boss on sat and Croker on Sun, feel free to PM me if you would like to arrange something next week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Im free everyday after 6 and as I said I only live around the corner.

Let me know what day suits you and I'll trow ya a free cuppa (with buscuits)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,164 ✭✭✭nilhg

Fine, I'll be in contact after the weekend.

Sounds good

Never made it out there today, too hungover :(

I'm deffo going down some evning this week, anybody else interested?

• Advertisement

Quick update: I'm heading down to this tomorrow, picking a friend up in Leixlip first so if anybody is interested and needs a lift, let me know :D

Didnt take much pics last time as the weather was really bad!

Going again with a few heads from work tomorrow morning. Weather should be good.

Just thought I'd update everyone!

Advertisement