Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dinosaur Jr recall new album for being too loud

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

If the increased volume isn't resulting in the sound being clipped or distorted I don't see the problem. It's a pity the article didn't make that clear.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭DeadSkin

Saw them play Galway a year or two ago, that was a loud gig. Too fckin' loud. My ears were ringing for days after.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 409 ✭✭Doolittle51

DeadSkin wrote: »
    Saw them play Galway a year or two ago, that was a loud gig. Too fckin' loud. My ears were ringing for days after.

I saw them in Dublin around the same time. My ears were f*cked for about a week after. That can't be good!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Fair play, it's about time bands started taking action over this issue. (I presume it's clipping/distortion)

Advertisement