Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dream Irish Fights

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭colinlaird000

did someone say karl is back in training?
    Hes an old hand like me. I cant think of many up and coming heavy wieghts.. Going senile!

I guess i have to suggest some fights now..

Gareth Loye v John Donnelly
    Are Gary Morris and Chris Stringer the same weight?

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Judomad

Hes an old hand like me. I cant think of many up and coming heavy wieghts.. Going senile!

I guess i have to suggest some fights now..

Gareth Loye v John Donnelly

Think hes a LW.....
    I just seen a Paul Cowzer vs Conor McGregor shout...that fight was meant to happen before i fought Conor alllll that time ago.. Think he was injured in training or something, would love for it to happen again, but Paul now fights BW and Conor is LW so Paul would have to give up alot of weight, Robbie Walsh vs Mickey Young...as said before them boys got serious unfinished business!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭Tim_Murphy

sonoflife wrote: »
    Yeh ide definantly like to see Tim vs Gary!...It should of happened before..Im not sure why it never!
    Gary pulled out with an injury.
    Chris was a LW when I fought him but I think he is up at welter weight now.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Judomad

Tim_Murphy wrote: »
    Gary pulled out with an injury.

i was actually afraid of my life and ran :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭wetdogsmell

what weight are you now colin? i might have to fight you, richie said your a easy fight :D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Man I hope Gary and Tim never fight just for the laugh they provide reading boards....would be a cracker though

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭weemate

what weight are you now colin? i might have to fight you, richie said your a easy fight :D:D:D

I can make that happen!!!! although I would need to know exactly who Im dealing with...Im sure you werent christened wetdogsmell!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

weemate wrote: »

I can make that happen!!!! although I would need to know exactly who Im dealing with...Im sure you werent christened wetdogsmell!!:D

If Andy does not want it on his show i'd put it on mine in November "IF THE COACHES WANTED IT", thats karl roche by the way.

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

never mind the coaches. Who listend to them anyway ;)

What about ME ? lol As for my weight..Presently im sitting about 94kg eating my "normal" diet and not having trained properly for a few weeks. I debated dropping to middle recently, but that would involve not eating. I dont like that idea. I've just faced up to the fact that im big boned. Those years of being told that i needed to put on more weight to prop have emotionally scarred me. Anyway, i'm not the violent sort :rolleyes: I've man wrestled with karl already sure. And hes the same team so that would be a bit naughty. :P And dont youwatch television? "Cage Fighting" is barbaric. :cool: Wouldnt want to get myself involved in that stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭wetdogsmell

by the way peter that is my real name, i think i'm about 90 kg's now, i remember peter saying i felt realy light when i rolled with him at the seminar:p and colin i'll have another man wrestle in galway, but no mma i couldn't punch anyone as good looking as you (plus i don't like when people hit me back)

• Advertisement

LOl we could both get down to middle weight for a giggle then. "Laird grapples 90kg dog of death" could be the headline. There could be a trapieze and stuff. And dancing midgets.

A sponsored weight cut sounds like a laugh. ;) Its your fluid, dynamic rolling style that makes you feel light probably. That or broken scales. As for my good looks, i think you are the first person that hasnt tried their hardest to ruin them. Out of jealousy. As for hitting back, im not very good at that so im sure you'd be ok :)

And I am an easy fight. I'd fight me if i could.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

And I am an easy fight. I'd fight me if i could.

Love the confidence Colin truly inspiring, i'd say that fight would be a stale mate though!

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭weemate

ah well, the exessive amounts of male bonding being broadcast on the forum have made me have a change of heart,sure I wouldnt want to damage the budding relationship now would I???
    apart from that,Kyoujin and Ryano fighters dont compete against each other.as Colin said,we are pretty much the same team.

Advertisement