Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nokia 6300 memory card query

• 10-07-2009 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭

hi all
    about to bet a 2gb memory card for the phone.
    slot is empty at moment.

before i do is it right to assume i can store everything on this card, music, images, videos, contacts , etc.etc

will it be a straight extension of my phones capacity.

thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

music, images and videos yes but I don't think the 6300 can store contacts and mesages on the memory card. And afaik stuff that you receive by bluetooth has to first go to the phone memory. It was like that on the 6230i and I don't think it was changed for the 6300

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 acer aspire

Hi davgtrek

The 6300 can handle all of the requirments you ask about

However it is important you ask for the right card (microSD) as there is several simular looking ones available on the market for different phones.

You also dont want to go over the 2 GiG size, anything up to 2 GiG is all that this phone can handle. A 4 gig is a definit no no :)

Enjoy!

Advertisement