Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The New Nokia 6303

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Kenny Powers

What features does your OH use in a phone? As in internet email web etc? This phone has no 3G so personaly I wouldn't go with it. Whats your budget??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

dlambirl wrote: »
    Has anyone got anything to say about the Nokia 6303 (Good/Bad)

Its very new, so not many out their yet to hear the problems. Its a basic enough phone, will do the required calls texts, some net usage and take some pic's. It uses Series 40, the same as the 5310. As kenny pointed out its not a 3g phone, so for a big internet user this wouldnt be the way to go, and it doesnt have wlan either.

I know it has an MP3 Player but is the earphone jack like the Nokia 5310 (any ordinary earphones can fit into it and not the special nokia ones)

Yes it has a standard 3.5mm headphone jack, same as the 5310 or any decent phone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

No a high tech phone would be wasted on my OH. They dont use internet or email just calls and texts and the mp3 player so a simple phone like this (looks like a curvier Nokia 6300) would be more than adequent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

(looks like a curvier Nokia 6300) would be more than adequent.

Exactly

Advertisement