Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

want a gazebo

Options
  • 10-07-2009 11:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭

anybody know where i buy a cheap one and argos have none of the 20euro ones left

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭m83

aw i thought you were offering :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭galah

axiom32 wrote: »
    anybody know where i buy a cheap one and argos have none of the 20euro ones left

If I could remember where we put ours, I'd sell you it. (seriously).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭axiom32

need it for tomo so if u remember let me know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

Dunnes Stores.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

need it for tomo so if u remember let me know
    I'm sure Tomo will be very happy :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

Gazebo? Hah, I want a Shrubbery! Luckily I don't have room to store one.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,953 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

I'd try Woodies,Atlantic Homecare,B&Q and McDonaghs. I've seen them in some of those places.If you're looking online they often seem to be called Marquees as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭fend

B&Q have some pretty decent ones. ranging from about 15€ up to over 100€ euro. Fold away easily after

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

Aldi have a 2 sided 3mx3m one for €89. Atlantic have a 4 sided (option) 3mx3m one for about €150, and a white platic 6mx3m one with walls for €99.

went with argos got a 3m x 3m for 45euro reduced from 89...and never used it was to windy even the tent took off

• Advertisement

went with argos got a 3m x 3m for 45euro reduced from 89...and never used it was to windy even the tent took off

Ouch. That's ironic. Like a free ride when you've already paid.

nah it will get plenty of use for electric picnic along with the other crap ive accumalated

Advertisement