If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friday Deal - Artsound MD30 in-ceiling speaker clearance

Options
  • 10-07-2009 11:41am
    Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭

Boardies,

I have too many of the excellent little Artsound MD30 in-ceiling speaker in stock and I need to clear about 20 pairs of these which I will knock out at silly money.

They are really cute and lots of people like them because they are roughly the same size as a standard in-ceiling spotlight so they are very 'spouse friendly'! (they are only 90mm in diameter and work for both 100v line & 8 Ohm)

You can see full details of them here: http://tinyurl.com/nedkjo

We normally sell these at £69.95 a pair - but I'm happy to let them go for £29.99 a pair (have to charge £4.99 shipping at this price I'm afraid - or free collection from The Philips shop on Dame street!)

This is less than trade price!

1st come 1st served,

Thanks as ever,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭hick

Hey John £ for € ??

Also ixnay on the inyurltay :D

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭davidsatelle100

link not working and cant find any info on them.

have you a link that works or any specs on them

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hick - could I have that again please - I'm not drinking whatever you are! (or maybe I'm too damn old to decipher text speak!

And David - as ever you old dealer you! http://www.artsound.be/index.cfm?pageID=16073 hopefully that link will work, apologies for the old one! and as this post has been such a resounding success yes I would do them at €29.99/pair :eek:

Thanks again,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭hick

johnmc wrote: »
    Hick - could I have that again please - I'm not drinking whatever you are! (or maybe I'm too damn old to decipher text speak!

Pig latin John!
    Also ixnay on the inyurltay
    translates to "Also no on the tinyurl"

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

hick wrote: »
    Pig latin John!
    Also ixnay on the inyurltay
    translates to "Also no on the tinyurl"

God Hick...I felt good when I got up this morning - now I just feel stupid.... ah well back to school for me!

:D

ATB,

John Mc (Failed latin 1977)

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.