Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pregnancy Massage

• 10-07-2009 12:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭

Hey everyone,

My gf is about 16 weeks pregnant at the moment.
    Whether its related to the pregnancy or not her back has been really soar for the last few week.

I want to suprise/treat her to a massage.

Does anyone have any recommendations or know anywhere in kildare that does them?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 embee8

Good idea! A treat like that will be very well received. I went to Carton House in Maynooth for their Mum to Be package. It was lovely.... pedicure and a massage. The spa there is lovely. Came home very relaxed. Well worth the money.

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭livvy

Great present ! I found the hotels really overcharged for preg. massage. €120 for preg. massage in hotel when i checked last week. Check your prices as you will get a good price when you look around. I'd steer clear of the plush hotels to get better deal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

Cheers for the replies.

I checked around a few places but was having hassle getting an appointment at late notice.

I ended up booking a spot at the annex sap in blessington. I had been there before myself so knew it was nice there.

I booked my gf in for a 30 mins back and shoulder massage and an then aromatic facial. Although both ended up almost an hour long each.

Needless to say my gf was delighted! :D

Advertisement