Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5 week wait for property deposit

Options
  • 10-07-2009 12:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Thanks to those who posted comments on a rasonable amount of time to wait for a deposit- turns out we should probably all make a point of getting it before we return the keys.
    To make people aware a friend of mine has been waiting for 5 weeks for a deposit from key street property 5 weeks!!!! He has called numerous times and left numerous messages but still has not recieved his money €1250.
    The house is in a perfect condition and the agency have conceded that they will give the deposit back but are waiting on the landlord back from holidays - what is he on a 5 week cruise -RIDICULOUS!!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

rr09 wrote: »
    Thanks to those who posted comments on a rasonable amount of time to wait for a deposit- turns out we should probably all make a point of getting it before we return the keys.
    To make people aware a friend of mine has been waiting for 5 weeks for a deposit from key street property 5 weeks!!!! He has called numerous times and left numerous messages but still has not recieved his money €1250.
    The house is in a perfect condition and the agency have conceded that they will give the deposit back but are waiting on the landlord back from holidays - what is he on a 5 week cruise -RIDICULOUS!!!!!
    do these management companies not usually keep the deposits for when they are cleaning up/painting propertys after tenants move out? sounds like they are stalling your friend hoping he will give up?

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Antigone05

i waited 2 months to get my one back.

<snip>..worst company i have EVER dealt with

just ring them and say your getting in touch with Threshold.

http://www.threshold.ie/

Advertisement