Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting contact details for a landlord.

Options
  • 10-07-2009 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭

Heya,

We have some issues with a nearby apartment that has recently turned into a weekend party house. I am looking to contact the apartment owner however the management company doesnt return calls and the PRTB list only has whether the place is rented, not who rents it.
    Is there any other method of identifying house owners?

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

First of all you speak of the Management Agent not the Management Company.

Who is your MA? Someone here may have a mobile number for an employee there, I know I have them for several management agents we have had quotes from in the past.

Are you an owner or a tenant? If only renting you can put pressure on your landlord to get the situation dealt with. As an owner your main source of help is your management agent or the directors of your management company (different thing). Contact details for the directors are available if you download the company information on www.cro.ie for a small fee.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,387 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Try phoning / writing to the PRTB.

Advertisement