Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Ericcsson W705

• 10-07-2009 12:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 366 ✭✭

I bought the W705 on 3 network. I have a problem with the wifi. When I connect it to my router and open the browser it does not work.
    Can someone point me out how can I configure it to work on my network and not on 3 network?

rgds
    Zeppi

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

This has nothing to do with the network, so doesn't matter if its 3, o2, vodafone etc. Wifi is totally separate. Can you tell me what error you are getting? Just loading a blank white page?

Chances are its do with your WEP key not being correct, our your router has mac address only list in place, in which case you need to your the phones id to the list to allow connection.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 366 ✭✭Zeppi

thanks,
    sorted it was a fault in the handset. Now I have nokia E71 and is working .

zeppi

Advertisement