Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lemon Jelly

• 10-07-2009 12:36pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,152 ✭✭✭✭

Not the food, the musical duo of Fred Deakin and James Franglen. What do you think of their music? Have you seen them at a gig and what did you think? I last saw them play in The Ambassador, one of the best gigs I was ever at. The display up behind them was hypnotic, and my 2 pals that came with me said the same. I think I saw them at Wittness too, in Fairyhouse.

Comments

beertons wrote: »
    Have you seen them at a gig and what did you think? I last saw them play in The Ambassador, one of the best gigs I was ever at.

Haven't seen them and wouldn't be a fan of what I've heard, but friend of mine swears they are one of the best live acts and tells me I must see them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Would love to see them live. The Staunton Lick taken from their The Yellow EP is a brillaint track as is most of the stuff on their Lost Horizons Album

This one is a bit cheesy but I still love it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

saw them at the Electric Picnic and they were quite unlike I'd imagined them to be based on Lost Horizons and the recorded music.

Like .. the music was quite fast and not chillout in any way. Great fun, never bothered buying anything after LH but would totally see them live again.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭gsparx

Lemon jelly are great. Lost Horizons is their masterpiece, blew me away when I first heard it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SuprSi

I was gutted I missed them in the Ambassador that time. I had heard one or two tracks from their latest album just before they were scheduled to play, but we were off on holidays the following weekend and couldn't afford the gig.

They're one of my favourite bands. I love the variety of music they produce but I'm wondering why they're taking so long to release something new.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

all the ducks are swimming in the water
    fal de ral de ral do
    fal de ral de ral do

lemon jelly are great! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

all the ducks are swimming in the water
    fal de ral de ral do
    fal de ral de ral do

thats just cheered my day up :D....

Advertisement