Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best I can figure this UN mandate applies to ROI as well

• 10-07-2009 12:46pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭

The implications are that the government appointed jerk off can confiscate your house whenever they want and no compo

how it works state side on this radio show 4th hour of the Alex Jones show 9th july
    http://gcnlive.com/Archives2009/jul09/AlexJones/0709093.mp3

or radio show from www.infowars.com

http://www.iccsafe.org/

http://arepublic.blogspot.com/2006/11/international-property-maintenance.html
    arepublic wrote:

last reply

From the info I have researched the IPMC is tied to the UN and is a tool for property seizure. It has been used to take property from people and give it to other people for commercial and non-commercial development (just like Emminent Domain) but on a global level. It can be used to seize people's houses, make them pay for the demolition, and only pay the former owner the value of the land (not adding the value of any buildings) in the guise of not keeping property up to standard's.

Contrary to the previous blogger, I think you are alright to be paranoid about the U.N., for it is nothing more than a front for the Rothschild's and other international banksters. The U.N. is responsible for eugenics in alot of 3rd world nations and alot of land grabbing for resources like Oil and Diamonds.

Stay Strong and SEEK the TRUTH and the TRUTH will set US FREE. You must SEEK the TRUTH, for what we are told is PROPAGANDA to aid in the goals of those who control the Main Stream Media

The storyis ROI signs up to most UN mandates.It means that if they find a gutter blocked a loose window grass a tad long or toxic weeed and they decide the standards so you get fined like 500 euros a day until the thing is fixxed . I they want they can stop you entering your house and order it demolished and send the demolition bill to you.Insurance wont pay the demolition bill.They can stop you building a new house to replace the house demolished.This is clearly a tool to use against political oposition that you dont want and a licence for that official of the international property maintinace code enforcer to steal your house from under you or even fleece you what ever figure he can screw you for

Once we go into Lisbon expect to see the new enforcer in ROI and he probably wont speak english as he come from EU central office to fleece ROI stupid

Derry

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭polishpaddy

lol i have a gun and thats the end of that little law :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Haven't the government been able to do that since it was first formed? I wouldn't even be surprised if every government in the world can do it. Haven't heard of any political dissidents being kicked out of their homes lately, though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,298 ✭✭✭✭Penn

I've seen programmes about British people who buy holiday homes in Spain only to be told years later that the council are going to put a road through it. They have to get all their stuff out, and possibly even pay for the demolition.

Or, if they pay a much higher amount instead, the council will redirect the road.

Mind you, my recollection of this is fuzzy at best as its been a while since I saw it, so I may be wrong on some instances

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I remember seeing a show about that. People were being really screwed by it. I think there was a case in Ireland a while ago where some old woman had her garden shortened so that the road in front of her house could be widened. Something like that. It's all got f*ck all to do with Lisbon (although voting yes will give Ireland a way out of the EU so that none of those laws can be "forced" on you in the future! ;);) )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

Nothing to do with Lisbon or UN.

It's people voting for the same brown envelope grasping Politicans that give us bad laws.

Look at Politicians that were before Tribunals and courts and obviously corrupt before last election.

Yet the sheep gave them huge votes.

Get active in politics here and elect good men & women and root out our own Croneyism and corruption. X100 more worrying thhan UN or Lisbon or EU.

Not just the TDs but Local Councils too.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭derry

At the moment if a Irish politition is caught reed handed with his fingers in the cookie jar he can risk to go to jail

With the EU government they have a form of diplomatic immunuty and several from france and Italy have been identified as stealing billions .Not only was there no risk for them but they couldnt even be fired.
    A No vote keeps our bad boys stuck in Ireland and accountable to us the people.

A yes vote gives them in Brussels the elected EU Parlemant on the diplomatic immunty boat a new European President which we cant vote for and looks like Blair is the first term president .
    Then Blair will tell us what to do.
    Worse the EU will really be run by unelected buecrates that will tell the EU Parlement what to do and te EU parlement will only rubber stamp it so they might as well get on the rip off train as the EU bueracrates will be so busy ripping us they might as well muck in and rob us also

The main plan in Lisbon is to make all europe work for polish or latvian minuim wages and kick all people out of their houses so that they can control us and get rid of all private property with a series of rip you face off laws .

So as to if it poll tax or corpo local taxxes that get so high you have to sell up or some other law like International matinance property code its for sure we cant do sod all about once we say yes to Lisbon

And all the experts not gettting EU and kick backs say we are voting the exact same Lisbon treaty as before and the garentees are worth less than used toilet paper

If you want to keep your house you have no chance with a yes vote and a slim chance with a no vote

Derry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

derry wrote: »
    With the EU government they have a form of diplomatic immunuty and several from france and Italy have been identified as stealing billions .

Who?

Advertisement