Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

christening gift for a girl

Options
  • 10-07-2009 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭

any ideas for a christening gift for a baby girl of a friend of mine....
    i only have about 50quid.
    Is money in a card acceptable? or a gift more important?
    If it were family i'd buy them some classic books for them to read growing up but i am not sure this would be appreciated....
    I gave some clothes when she was born so i dont wanna repeat that again.
    Any ideas?
    Oh and im in cork cos local recommendations would be great. Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭rebelchick2

What about a charm bracelet? I think they are really cute and can be added to. Or hairybaby.com have some fab t-shirts etc.

I have also seen personalised baby books which look brilliant, not sure where to get those!

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭ellieh1

I bought my godchild an oak tree for a christening present. It was something I knew nobody else would buy and it is now growing great in the front garden. It will be something that will grow for years and years to come and is something that they will always be able to look at and say that it was planted when they got christened!! :)

Advertisement