Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Its like lego....

• 10-07-2009 2:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭

...only more difficult!

so much fun will be had!

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Thats not lego. Thats archaology.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

:)

Any suggestions on getting rid of the rust?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭Tomohawk

Bin the 3 rims for a start.

I was gonna build a second Lammy 2 years ago but lost interest, I sold the frame but still have lots of spares if you're interested. new petrol tank, new rear mudguard, new GP side panels, new ScootRS front hydraulic disk brake hub, 2 set of forks, rear floorboards left, right for GP, rear light GP, Fuel tap, Fuel tap lever, choke lever chrome.

Let me know what you think. oh yeah what colour are you gonna go for?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Rather you than me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

The parts in the "red" picture will be red & the parts in the "white" picture will be...you guessed it, white :-)
    hoping to look something like this, but a more candy red
    800px-Lambretta_LD_125_1957.jpg

you think the rims are beyond repair?

Might be interested in a few of those parts alright, but gotta check out the funds first

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭Tomohawk

Rims, tubes and tires are cheap enough that they're worth spending on this part of the bike for road safety. I run tubeless rims on my lammy and vespa for extra safety although I only clean the bikes about once a year if they're lucky and the bikes have that "used" look in appearance. I also run friction free cables throughout and disk brake coversions. So they look old but use the most modern bits underneath.:D

http://www.scooterrestorations.com in the UK will sort u out for most series 3 parts, cheap too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

that looks like fun. Enjoy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

very nice madrab, afraid i cant offer you much advice because my experience on scooters is mostly with vespa px's and twist and go's

Advertisement