Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MSC Finance Smurfit

Options
  • 10-07-2009 3:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 320 ✭✭

Hi to everyone, I was recently accepted into this course and have some questions for anyone who has done it.

What were the hours like? (I dont mind early mornings, I am just wondering :)).

How many were on the course with you?

Were there classes everyday?

Was it more mathematics or theory based?

What level does Smurfit expect your current knowledge of financial subjects?(i.e. do they throw you into the deep end straight away? :D)

Last but not least, which subject did you find the toughest?

If anyone could answer any of these questions that would be great!

And hello to anyone who is doing the course this year. I look forward to meething you :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭anonymousman

I would like to know aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 320 ✭✭tlev

Darn it, I thought someone answered. Looks like it isn't such a popular course. :eek::D

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Rorymac007

Hey Tlev, now that you have completed the Msc in finance could you possibly answer your above questions :) as i am starting the course in september. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Tarzann

Bump. I would like to know do they accept students to commence in January?

Advertisement