Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Son on chest

Options
  • 10-07-2009 3:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

I'm thinking about getting a tattoo of my son on my chest - from a head shot of him I adore. Anyone have anything similar or comments?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

Portraits are very very hard to do. Pick an artist that has plenty (and I mean plenty) of great portraits in their portfolio or you'll end up with something along these lines:

http://awfultattoos.blogspot.com/2007/06/bad-portraits.html

Personally speaking, there's no artist currently in Ireland I would let do a portrait on me. The closest person who can do a good portrait IMO, is Paul Naylor in England. The only person I'm aware of who's worth considering for a portrait is Jerson who does guest spots in Snakebite in Dublin.

Advertisement