Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eflow fine

Options
  • 10-07-2009 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭

My buddy tried to pay his fine in the post office with this crowd but was told that they can't process eflow payments there. So he gave me the cash and asked me to do it on my CC.

Anyways the charge is 47.50. €3 plus a late €3 charge plus a fine of 41.50.

So I go online ready to pay it off but is only showing a charge of €6. I have read about all the other issue people have been having and get the feeling that if I pay the €6 they are asking, that it will escalate to the fine with an extra €104.50 added on.

It won't let me change the amount due from €6 to the €47.50 that is actually due. Anyone else dealt with this issue before and how did you reslove it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

He'll need to ring them. Does it say €47.50? Did he get, and ignore, the €6 fine then?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

no he is renting his house out. Tenants never told him there was any mail for him till the other day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 697 ✭✭✭chocgirl

This happened me I forgot all about the paying it, my own fault I know, by the time I paid the 6 euro online I owed a 40 odd fine. So ended up paying the two. That was a couple of months ago though, maybe they've rectified it:mad:

Advertisement