Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap unusual Wedding Gift

Options
  • 10-07-2009 4:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

In 3 weeks time, I am going to a friends wedding, she is a good friend, and I want to get them something cheap but thoughtful aswell as giving them cash. Any ideas at all?????

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭ellieh1

A very good friend of mine gave me a hand written letter wrapped inside my wedding present (She bought us a beautiful patchwork quilt, and I found it when I put it on our bed for the first time). She wrote about different things that we had said and done together since we met and it was really touching. It is one of the gifts I cherish the most :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,144 ✭✭✭✭Cicero

If 'cheap' = EUR 60, Arnotts had 2 waterford crystal champagne glasses for EUR 60 for two, reduced from EUR120- they have love hearts on them, so kind uv weddingy

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Tony255

not sure if self plugging is allowed on this forum so please delete this post if I have overstepped the mark.

I have given a friend of mine some sky lanterns for their wedding along with cash and they were delighted, it adds to the festivities on the day and also I had them to hand so it was a win win for me.

I currently have a special offer running on them at the moment, let me know if you are interested.

Advertisement