Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Craziest hand you have ever been involved in.

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭30something

Late in a Stars touney couple of weeeks ago, am on button with K8 sooted. Aggro thieving c/o open raises as per usual, we are too deep for a shove so I flat call, blinds fold. Flop K88. He leads I min raise he shoves I insta call suddenly apprehensive of KK, never mind, he has AJo LOL!!!!!

Turn A

River A

eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Hand has to be mentioned for sheer hilarity.

Time when I was running bad, and everytime I picked up KK, I lost, regardless of what the other guy had.

It was happening so often, Kayroo was offering players 3/1 that the KK would be cracked.

One time(think it was a ****ty tourny like the 20 JP f/o or something), i got KK aipf vs J9o, Kayroo stirs up a STORM, yelling he'll give anyone 3/1 the KK will lose(at this stage there's like 50 people around the table he's created that much mayhem).

Flop comes Kxx. Kayroo STILL yelling around the room offering 3/1 KK will lose.

Turn: Q

River: T

The place erupted, Kayroo running around shouting 'I TOLD YOU SO, I TOLD YOU SO'

Funny as **** looking back at it but I didn't particularly enjoy it at the time! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Tony_Montana

Moneymaker wrote: »

Time when I was running bad, and everytime I picked up KK, I lost, regardless of what the other guy had.

It was happening so often, Kayroo was offering players 3/1 that the KK would be cracked.

One time(think it was a ****ty tourny like the 20 JP f/o or something), i got KK aipf vs J9o, Kayroo stirs up a STORM, yelling he'll give anyone 3/1 the KK will lose(at this stage there's like 50 people around the table he's created that much mayhem).

The place erupted, Kayroo running around shouting 'I TOLD YOU SO, I TOLD YOU SO'

Funny as **** looking back at it but I didn't particularly enjoy it at the time! :pac:

OMFG that is classic! :D Would of loved to have seen that 1. UL BDW :p

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭mick84

A few years ago in a tournament and 11 left .
    Top ten get paid, 10th getting a few hundred euro.

And a chinese guy at the table was talking to his friend across the room playing in a cash game and the chinese guy said all-in but he was not referring to his hand but he was saying it to his mate playing in a cash game across the room.

The chinese guy was about to muck his hand when the big blind said to the dealer that he had just announced all-in the dealer asked the player and he said that he was not referring to his hand but to his friends hand in the cash game.
    The player in the big blind (chip leader) called for a floor manager and the chinese guy hand to put all his chips into the pot.
    The big blind had aces of course and won the hand.

Nice for me as I was short stacked and got a nice amount of cash from the tournament.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Slash/ED

Moneymaker wrote: »

I dealt that hand :pac: Even as a dealer I run so so good

• Advertisement
Advertisement